- Dates: This bundle sale ends on Friday, May 22nd at 11:59 pm ET
- Price: $19.99 + $8.00 cheat sheets (optional)
- Total Value: $577.71 plus bonuses
- Contents: 21 eBooks, 7 Courses, 5 Planners and Printables
- How To Start A Container Garden (eBook) by Julie Brown $7.00
If you don’t have the time or space for a large garden, this book will walk you through how to start a container garden on your porch or deck.
- Raised Bed Mini Bundle: Plan, Build, Fill, Grow, and Harvest (eCourse) by Jill McSheehy $24.50
Your raised bed quick-start guide to planning, building, filling, and growing a garden in raised beds.
- Think ‘Inside’ the Box: An Essential Guide to Edible Container Gardening (eBook) by Shelby DeVore $29.00
A complete guide to starting, caring for and harvesting vegetables in containers
- 7 Secrets to Growing a Healthy Organic Garden (eBook) by Anne Gibson $4.97
Discover 7 keys to growing an abundant edible organic garden and commonsense ways to work with nature instead of chemicals for good health and greater success.
- Beginner’s Guide To Healthy Soil (eBook) by Laura Seabolt $7.00
Learn to understand and improve your garden soil for healthier plants with less work.
- Getting Started with Worm Composting (eBook) by Rootsy Network $4.99
A simple to follow eBook with video to teach worm composting to improve soil quickly and easily.
- How to Attract Hummingbirds to Your Garden (eBook) by Christine Dalziel $9.97
Learn how to make your home garden more inviting to hummingbirds with this quick start guide.
- Natural Pest Control for the Home Garden (eBook) by Courtney Johnson $9.99
Protect your garden from pests without the use of harsh chemicals, and grow a healthier, thriving garden!
- Organic Soil Amendments (eBook) by Cris Daining $4.99
Learn about organic soil amendments that can help you improve your garden soil to boost your garden production and garden health.
- The Art of Gardening (eBook) by Susan Vinskofski $13.00
With this book, you WILL become a better gardener. Your plants will resist disease and your produce will be nourishing because you’ve built healthy soil.
- The Permaculture Inspired Edible Landscape (eBook) by Amy Stross $14.99
Permaculture strategies for growing a front yard edible landscape that is beautiful, easy to maintain, and ecologically friendly.
- 21 Ways to Get Started Living Off the Grid (eBook) by Sarita Harbour $6.99
Learn the first steps towards self-reliance off the grid in this practical guide packed with action items to start right now.
- Finding Time to Homestead: Make Space for Old Fashioned Skills in Your Modern Life (eBook) by Mindy Wood $4.99
Learn to make more space in your life for self sufficient living (and stop trading your paycheck for things you can do better yourself!)
- Make Money Homesteading (eBook) by Diana Bouchard $10.00
From hobby to side hustle, all you need to know to start making money from your homestead this season!
- The Art of Sourdough (eCourse) by Victoria Pruett $47.00
Everything you need to know for amazing sourdough products!
- Homemaker’s Backyard Garden Journal: Planner & Tracker (Workbook) by Clarissa West $5.00
Beautiful vintage-inspired planning, tracking, journaling pages to plan your backyard garden from beginning to end.
- Seeds for Generations Premium Garden Planning Toolkit (Digital Planner) by Jason Matyas $99.00
Three amazing calculators that make figuring out important gardening dates fast and easy, plus a bonus Companion Planting Matrix and three live trainings on getting the most food possible from your garden!
- The Gardening Notebook (Workbook) by Angi Schneider $12.97
A 120 page printable notebook that will help you create a custom notebook about YOUR garden.
- Vegetable Garden Planner: Powered by Trello (Digital Planner) by Shelle Wells $17.00
Use the power of Trello to plan and track the stages of your vegetable garden. From seed starting to harvest, this planner tracks it all.
- Canning Jump Start Guide with Easy Canning Recipes (Printable) by Jennifer Gomes $7.00
Equipment checklists, visual guides, season planner and 10 easy bonus recipes to get you started canning!
- Dehydrating Masterclass (eCourse) by Wardee Harmon $99.00
Learn to quickly and easily dehydrate your own traditional foods for long-term storage, summer-fresh flavors, good health and freedom from energy dependence whether you’re on the camping trail or in your own kitchen!
- Fermenting Masterclass: Quick Guide to Preserving Healthy Fermented Vegetables (eCourse) by Melissa K Norris $18.00
How to easily and quickly begin fermenting vegetables at home.
- Savoring Summer through Food Preservation eBook by Kathie N. Lapevic $7.50 A resource to preserve summer’s abundance through canning, dehydrating, and freezing.
- Nigerian Dwarf Goats 101: Background & Basics (eBook) by Lesa Wilke $4.99
If you’re considering get started with this increasingly popular breed of small goats, then this book will get you on the right track!
- Patio Raptors: Lessons from Life with a Flock of Urban Chickens (eBook) by Meredith Skyer $19.99
Raising chickens in the city or suburbs is a fun and rewarding hobby that comes with its own specific challenges, and this book is here to help you every step of the way.
- Simply Practical Rabbit Care (eCourse) by Leah Lynch $12.00
Learn to raise rabbits with confidence.
- Edible Front Yard Gardens (eBook) by Kris Bordessa $5.95
Ditch the lawn and grow food in your front yard!
- From Clove to Stove: How to Grow Garlic (eCourse) by Tracy Lynn $14.00
Your go-to guide on how to grow huge delicious garlic heads and the trick to storing them so they last all season long.
- Grow a Good Life Guide to Planning Your Vegetable Garden (eBook) by Rachel Arsenault $7.99
Guides you through the steps to planning your vegetable garden so you can grow food and enjoy fresh harvests.
- Homestead Honey’s Guide to Fall Gardening (eBook) by Teri Page $6.95
Teaches you all you need to know to plan and plant a fall and winter garden. You’ll learn how to extend your gardening season, save money at the grocery store, harvest amazing greens, and more!
- Learn to Grow Edible Mushrooms (eCourse) by Chris Gilmour $19.00
Create a reliable, abundant and nutritious food source through growing your own mushrooms!
- Ten Herbs at Home: For Cooking, Cleaning, Fragrance, Bathing and More (eBook) by Karon Grieve $17.00
Teaches you everything you need to know about using herbs at home from cooking to cleaning and so much more, with fun videos too.
- Vegetable Gardening The Easy Way (eBook) by Jami Boys $9.99
Make vegetable gardening easier with the tips and techniques in this ebook and reap the harvest.
Gardening & Sustainable Living Bundle BONUSES
$15 gift certificate from Strawesome
The world is plagued with plastic debris and toxins in the oceans and water ways, on and in the soil of the land, and in the bodies of animals and humans. It is a major problem. Rather than just give up and “deal with it”, Strawesome was born to do something about it. For over 10 years, Strawesome’s mission has been to provide the world’s most artistic, eco-friendly, and health-conscious drinking straw. Combined with a lifetime warranty and great customer service, there’s every reason to join the Strawesome movement and eliminate the need for single-use plastic drinking straws.
Bug Block Stick and Lip Balm ($15 value) from MadeOn Skin
MadeOn Skin Care is a family-run company that specializes in simple, effective, safe skin care. Their flagship product, the Beesilk Hard Lotion Bar, has brought relief to dry, cracked skin to tens of thousands of men, women and children.