We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post..
Is gardening and sustainable living on your plans after this pandemic? More people are now trying to grow their own food and depend less on supermarkets. But for some of us, gardening and being self-sustainable sounds like a daunting task. Some of us, don’t even have a green thumb.
Our friends at Ultimate Bundles have put together a fantastic gardening and Sustainable Living Bundle for us containing everything we need to start.
GARDENING & SUSTAINABLE LIVING BUNDLE QUICK FACTS:
- Dates: Monday, April 12th at 8 am EST to Friday, April 16th, 11:59 pm EST
- Price: $24.99 + $10.00 cheat sheets (I always get those!)
- Value: 25 resources worth $582.80
- Contents: 12 eBooks, 7 eCourses and 6 Workbooks & Printables
- Bonuses: $146.95
GETTING STARTED WITH GARDENING & SUSTAINABLE LIVING(4 resources worth $189.97)
- Before You Sow Mini-Course by Jill McSheehy (eCourse) $19.00
4 seed growing principles you MUST know before you plant.
- Gardening Basics for Beginners by Mindy Wood (eCourse) $57.00
Learn to grow healthy, organic fruits, vegetables, and herbs with step-by-step instructions.
- Gardening for Beginners: The Common Sense Way to Grow Your Own Food by Laurie Neverman (eCourse) $99.00
This course will help you fight rising food prices, and grow vegetables and fruit without toxic chemicals. If you’re new to gardening, or tried gardening and flopped, this course will give you the tools you need for success.
- How to Grow a Beauty and Skin Care Garden You Can Rely On by Christine Dalziel (eBook) $14.97
Cultivate beautiful skin with plants you grow in your garden.
GROWING FOOD (8 resources worth $92.39)
- How to Start a Vegetable Garden Guide by Courtney Johnson (eBook) $20.00
Put your vegetable garden dreams into action with this easy-to-use guide and workbook.
- Plants For Fruit Guilds by Kathryn Robles (eBook) $2.99
Want to reduce disease and increase your harvests in less space than traditional orchards? Find out what plants you should be growing!
- Plan Your Backyard Vegetable Garden Crash Course by Diana Bouchard (Printable) $27.00
Helps you customize your very own vegetable garden in less time than it takes to stop at the grocery store.
- Quickstart Guide to a Productive Permaculture Garden by Susannah Shmurak (eBook) $2.99
A concise guide to getting started using permaculture in the home garden, it teaches you the basics of using perennial food plants to your landscape to get more food with less work.
- The Backyard Forest Garden by Colleen Codekas & Joel Schwartz (eBook) $9.97
How to create a small-scale food forest.
- The Permaculture Inspired Vegetable Garden by Amy Stross (eBook) $14.99
Grow a vegetable garden that is high-yielding, yet easy to maintain and ecologically friendly.
- The Rootsy Guide to Winter Squash by Rootsy Network (eBook) $7.50
Everything you need to know about growing, harvesting, preserving, and eating winter squash.
- The Storage Crop Garden: Plant Your Way to Self-Sufficiency! by Teri Page (eBook) $6.95
Learn how to plant (and preserve) your way to self-sufficiency with a storage crop garden!
GARDENING & SUSTAINABLE LIVING PLANNING (4 resources worth $126.96)
- Garden Productivity Toolkit by Jason Matyas (eCourse) $89.00
Provides you with a detailed guide with 10 ways to increase your garden’s productivity, three planning tools to make your job much easier, and bonus video training and Q&A session to help you grow more food.
- My Garden Planner by Melissa Riker (Printable) $4.99
Organize all of your garden information in one convenient planner.
- The Preservation Notebook by Angi Schneider (Printable) $12.97
Organize all your favorite home preserved recipes in one place.
- Ultimate Gardening Planner & Journal by Julie Gropp (Printable) $20.00
A reusable digital planner & journal, designed to help you plan a garden that will be productive all season long so that you can feed your family healthy, organic food every year.
SUSTAINABILITY (9 resources worth $173.48)
- Backyard Chicken Health Guide: Diagnosis & Treatment by Nicole Gennetta (eBook) $14.99
With this guide you will be able to confidently identify what’s wrong with your sick chicken and know exactly how to treat it, preventing an expensive trip to the vet.
- Cultivate & Nourish a Sustainable Life by Kathie N. Lapcevic (Printable) $8.50
Beautiful and useful printables with a guide to help you create and maintain a simple life close to the earth.
- Fight Your Food Waste in Four Weeks by Kristen The Frugal Girl (eCourse) $49.00
Learn how to stop throwing away food (and money!)
- How to Grow Enough Food for a Year by Annie Coombe (eBook) $14.99
Gardening tips to grow enough food for a year for your whole family – learn to grow vegetables in your backyard garden, in pots and containers and even vertical gardening!
- Make It Yourself: Bath and Home DIYs for Self Sustainability by Kelly Cable (eBook) $8.00
15 recipes and guides for self-sustainable living.
- Natural Dyeing With Food Dyes: Onion and Avocado by Victoria Martinez Azaro (Printable) $12.00
Create bright and lasting natural color by dyeing fabric and yarn with onion skins and avocados.
- Nourish Your Garden: Easy Homemade Fertilizer Recipes by Kristi Stone (eBook) $12.00
Skip the store, and the chemicals by feeding your garden right out of your kitchen!
- Raising Chicks Masterclass by Shelby DeVore (eCourse) $39.00
A beginner’s level course to raise healthy, happy baby chicks at home.
- The Sustainable Garden Workbook by Ann Accetta-Scott (Workbook) $15.00
Make the switch from an in season hobby garden into a sustainable garden which will feed you throughout the year.
GARDENING & SUSTAINABLE LIVING BUNDLE BONUSES
*EARLY BIRD* FREE Gardener Soap and Travel Skin Relief Salve from Puro Co. worth $18
Puro Company specializes in unique aromatherapy blends, artisan soap and skincare products. Every product is handcrafted and formulated by Kristyn Bango, a Certified Clinical Aromatherapist, Herbalist, and Dietary Supplement specialist to provide holistic tools to compliment overall wellbeing and success.
FREE 1-yr Subscription to The House and the Homestead Magazine Plus a Exclusive Special Edition from The House and the Homestead worth $15
The House & Homestead is a blog focused on modern homesteading, self-sufficiency and sustainable living. Modern Homesteading Magazine is an extension of The House & Homestead blog. Each issue deep dives into a different topic related to modern homesteading and includes feature articles, guest interviews with experts and exclusive recipes and DIYs. In the past we’ve covered everything from organic gardening to backyard chickens to home canning to sourdough bread and much, much more. How subscriptions work: The magazine is a free digital magazine that gets delivered to subscribers in a read-only format each month. While each new magazine issue is free to view during the month that it is live, only paid members get unlimited access to all current and past issues in our library (19 issues and counting), which also includes the ability to download, save, print and read issues offline.
All Natural Fruit and Veggie Wash Concentrate with 16 oz Green Bottle from Plant Therapy worth $15.95
Plant Therapy is an essential oil and natural products company. Products from Plant Therapy are made with natural, pure, ingredients and sold at an affordable price with excellent customer service.
Factory Second Orta Sixie Pot from Orta Kitchen Gardens worth $25 (limit of 500 pots)
Orta helps you start your own plants from seeds and cuttings with their unique self-watering terracotta pots. You refill the water reservoir once a week and the pots take care of the rest, ensuring your baby plants get just the right moisture to thrive. Especially now, with trips to the nursery limited, growing successfully from seed is powerful and useful. All Orta pots are handmade in Oakland California from non-toxic ceramic materials, come in 100% paper packaging (including shipping), and are guaranteed for life.
Simply Soothing Rash Stick and Natural Lip Balm from MadeOn Skincare worth $19.00
MadeOn Skin Care is a family-run company that specializes in simple, effective, safe skincare. Their flagship product, the Beesilk Hard Lotion Bar, has brought relief to dry, cracked skin to tens of thousands of men, women and children. Find a Simply Soothing Stick and Natural Lip Balm as this year’s bonus… both “tools” should be a part of your skin’s gardening toolbox.
2 months of the Elevated Plant Plate Membership from Black Fig Food worth $54
Black Fig Food, a vegan recipe blog, teaches how cooking and sharing a meal can express love and appreciation for one another and build a sense of community around the dinner table. They also show how to tap into the culinary artist within to create beautifully-curated plant-based dishes at home.
Free Washing Machine Cleaner from MyGreenFills worth $18
MyGreenFills is an eco-friendly company in the USA that makes non-toxic, laundry, and cleaning products shipped to homes in the United States and Canada.