Enjoy Today's Gift!
Complete Homeschool Printable Planner
Without a well-designed planner created especially for the Charlotte Mason and Classical home educator, those worrisome gaps and scheduling issues will continue to sabotage even the best attempts.
You will be the hero in your homeschool with the planner that not only saves the day but can also save the school year!
The Charlotte Mason planner is a beautifully illustrated printable PDF planner filled with many pages and options to help your homeschool thrive and be well organized. After all, “Education is an atmosphere, a discipline, and a life.” – Charlotte Mason
Everything you need to know before you print is right here.
The Charlotte Mason Complete Homeschool Planner:
- Is undated and can be reused, year after year, and is downloadable for you to print yourself
- Both quarterly and term planning sheets
- 2 covers to choose from
- One-sheet and two-sheet monthly spreads
- two sheets of a weekly calendar for general planning
- A child evaluation sheet with spots for jotting down strengths, areas that need improvement, scripture to pray, and a place to record favorite things about your child
- Term notes and term planning sheets
- Attendance sheets
- Weekly planning sheets for each child
- Updated monthly sheets
- Quarterly review sheets
- A mother’s journal page
- Notebooking pages for both primary and elementary students
- A field trip record page
- A nature outing checklist
- A grocery list and meal-planning page
- A “10 Easy Meals” page for quick reference on the busiest days
- A habit reference sheet containing space for a definition, copywork, and memorization to accompany the habit, and games, activities, and books to use as resources
- A printable art picture page containing the “I am, I can, I ought, I will” motto from Charlotte Mason’s schools (I used this for the cover of my planner)
- A reading log to track books read, the child’s view of the book, and how well their narration was completed
- A book list page of titles you need to buy, check out, or remind yourself to reserve
- A portfolio page to keep records of your child’s progress through the year
- graph paper for note taking
- curriculum assessment pages
- and more!