Enjoy Today's Gift!
Teach Your Teens Practical Things of Life and Economy!
This book is fantastic! I (Ana) have been using it with my high schooler and learning so much alongside him! This is a book to help prepare our teens for real life, filled with Biblical wisdom. This book covers so many important topics!
Features of this course:
- – Human Motivation: What Makes the World Run?
- – The Laws of Supply and Demand
- – Wealth Inequality: Why Some Nations are Rich and Others are Poor
- – Thorns and Thistles: The Reality of Sin, the Effects of Sin, and God’s Judgment in the World
- – Economic Theories: Biblical Economics and the Economic Systems of Mankind
- – Getting Your Job: Work in the Economy
- – Banking and Your Money: How the World Robs, Cheats, and Steals
- – Investing Wisely: Don’t Bury Your Talents in the Ground!
- – Seeking Good Government: How Governments Ruin Economies
- – Succeeding at Your Work: How to Be Successful in Business
- – Spending Your Money: Making Wise Purchasing Choices
- – Running a Business: How Companies Operate
- – Identifying Your Calling in Life
You need to know how the world runs and your part in it.
Here is a book that weaves a seamless thread through macro and microeconomics, written for a high school audience.
Redeem your PDF download of How The World Runs!