Welcome to Blessed MOMdays Link Up Party!
I am so glad you’re starting your week here! The purpose of this link up party is to bring our community together as we encourage each other in our motherhood journey.
My heart’s desire is that you will be blessed through this link up party posts with inspiration, encouragement and ideas on how to grow in your faith, marriage, family, homeschool, homemaking, career, healthy living habits and so on.
We are back full-speed into our homeschool routine after a much slower paced Summer. We finally started our new homeschool curriculum including Brave Writer, a program I was eager to start using with my reluctant young writers for months. My kids loved it and finished their first week strong.
I couldn’t believe how smooth this week went with the use of these checklists I created for my children. Using these weekly checklists including their daily homeschool routine and chores really helps them to stay focused and be accountable without mommy have to nag all day long for them to get their stuff done. Halleluyah! If you haven’t downloaded yet, do it now.
This week at They Call Me Blessed:
Here at the blog we’ve been talking about four simple ways to raise good readers and why we should invest in raising readers. Did you know that all leaders have one thing in common and that thing is the habit of reading? We, moms, are leaders too! We lead our children, our homes, some of us lead ministries and home businesses. Reading for improvement, growth, and fresh ideas is important! I just finished reading Teaching From Rest for the second time and it was so encouraging! What are you reading now?
This weekend my in-laws had the kids over for a sleepover and took them apple picking so my husband and I could rest and I could spend some time working on my new e-course Grow Your Blog Partying in 30 Days. I can’t wait to launch it! I can’t believe how much this blog has grown in only 7 months! What a blessing!
7 Things I’m Looking Forward To This Week:
- Another productive homeschool week with my children. Right now we are reading The Year of Miss Agnes and The Hobbit.
- Hosting my first Poetry TeaTime and Kids Bookclub Co-op with my closest homeschool friends.
- Fall back into my healthy living habits but first, do a fabulous Fall detox. (I will post about it soon so you can join me!)
- Starting a new They Call Me Blessed Moms Community on Facebook Groups.
- Reading all the new Blessed MOMdays link up party blog posts! If you are a blogger come link up with us this Monday!
- Thanksgiving dinner with the family this Monday. Yes, is Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada. 🙂
- More rest! I’ve been going to bed every evening around 8 or 9pm at the latest part of my Making Over Your Evenings new routine.
Blessed MOMdays Link Up Party Rules:
- Share your most recent inspiring and encouraging blog posts. Before you post, ask yourself: “How can this post help a mom today?”
- Attach our button or a link back to my site somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, link-up page, or sidebar, or the post itself. 🙂
- Share our Link Up Party post on your social media using the hashtag #blessedMOMday and invite your readers to participate! (If we all do that, imagine how many more new readers you will have on your blog?!) Let’s do this together!
- Read at least 2-3 blog posts linked here and comment on it. (Did you know this is a great way to get people to know you, your blog and to grow your blog traffic as well?)
That’s it with the rules! Enjoy linking with us, commenting and making new friends. Networking is important! Having like-minded friends is a huge blessing!
The most viewed blog posts will be featured on our next week’s link up party post! I hope it will be yours! 😉
Add your Blessed MOMdays inspiring and encouraging posts here:
Hey, just thought I would let you know that you’ve got 3 po-ups in a row asking for email address.
Thanks for letting me know Sarah! I’m working on that. So sorry!
What a great way to inspire and encourage MOMS on a Monday! Thanks for hosting this treasure trove of GOODIES! – Carlen | http://www.realmomswingingit.com
Thanks, friend! So glad you are linking with us!! Xoxo
I love how excited you are about homeschooling. My five year old daughter goes to public school but me and my husband try to give her some extra reading lessons. This weekend she wrote her first postcard. She wrote it to her grandma.
That’s so exciting Nicole!! I love homeschooling my kids and get to see all the things they do for the first time. It is a hard job to homeschool but it pays off. I am teaching Kindergarten now to my youngest (3rd one) and I just love watching her learning and playing… pretending to read her books LOL So cute! Well done with your daughter writing already! Lots of blessings and thanks for stopping by! 🙂
I so love these checklists! I need these in my life!
Forest, they have worked miracles here this week!! 😀 No nagging from mom and no million questions about what to do next from the kids . LOL