This post contains affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post and/or earn a commission on products mentioned in this post.
Welcome to Blessed MOMdays Link Up Party!
I am so glad you’re starting your week here! The purpose of this link up party is to bring our community together as we encourage each other in our motherhood journey. This is also your opportunity to peek into my busy life and see all I’ve been up to!
My heart’s desire is that you will be blessed through this link up party posts with inspiration, encouragement and ideas on how to grow in your faith, marriage, family, homeschool, homemaking, career, healthy living habits and so on.
Most viewed posts on Blessed MOMdays Link Up Party last week!
-Hide The Chocolate-
Hide The Chocolate, Angel Penn and Planner Squad, congratulations on being featured on Blessed MOMdays Link Up Party this week!
Let your readers know you have been featured at They Call Me Blessed by adding this badge to your blog.
Blessed MOMdays Link Up Party Rules:
- Share your most recent inspiring and encouraging blog posts. Before you post, ask yourself: “How can this post help encouraging and inspiring a mom today?”
- Attach our link up party graphic or a link back to my site somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, link-up page, or sidebar, or the post itself. 🙂
- Share our Link Up Party post on your social media using the hashtag #blessedMOMdays and invite your readers to participate! (If we all do that, imagine how many more new readers you will have on your blog?!) Let’s do this together!
- Read at least 2-3 blog posts linked here and comment on it. (Did you know this is a great way to get people to know you, your blog and to grow your blog traffic as well?)
- NEW!!! Once the link up is close, INVITE YOUR FRIENDS AND READERS TO COME VOTE FOR YOUR LINKS!!
That’s it with the rules! Enjoy linking with us, commenting and making new friends. Networking is important! Having like-minded friends is a huge blessing!
The 3 most VOTED blog posts will be featured on our next week’s Blessed MOMdays Link Up Party post!
So, start sharing this post’s link and invite your friends and readers to come vote for your link! 😉
Need a reminder to link up at Blessed MOMdays Link Up Party every week?
Subscribe now so you won't miss the party!
Do you want to grow your blog?
My new e-course will teach you EVERYTHING YOU NEED to grow your blog partying in 30 days!
Join the waiting list now!
Ana is the unhurried homeschool mom of 3, wife, health coach, social media and online marketing strategist, and blogger. She loves to encourage, inspire and empower moms to go from stressed to blessed by providing them with the tips, strategies, and resources they need to succeed. Ana is the founder of They Call Me Blessed and the creator of 5 Days to Your Best Homeschool Years, Grow Your Blog Partying in 30 Days, and the Beyond Blessed Life Planners. She leads a vibrant online community for moms on Facebook and you can connect with her at www.facebook.com/theycallmeblessedblog.