Prayer and meditation will keep your purpose alive!
Living with purpose isn’t always easy. We get busy, we get stressed out, or we simply get distracted. It happens to all of us and when it does, we no longer hear that little voice in our head clearly that tells us what we should be doing. Without a clear purpose and solid intentions to live our life around it, it becomes easy to get off course. We have to find a way to make sure we can get back on track and realign ourselves with the purpose we’ve chosen.
**This post contains affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure.**
Why Prayer And Meditation Is Important
A great way to do this is through prayer and meditation in the Word of God, Prayer helps you gain clarity on what you should be doing, you are able to connect to the peace that comes alongside every other benefit and focus on what you should be focusing on. Consistent prayer and meditation in God’s Word keep you in line to focus on your purpose keeping it before you and making sure you never drift from it.
Prayer And Meditation Will Become Your Shield
A life of purpose comes with so many distractions and the enemy keeps this coming your way to make sure you do not get where God wants you to be but with constant prayer and meditation in God’s Word you are able to overcome these challenges and that which has been put before you to slow you down suddenly becomes a stepping stone for you.
As a Christian nothing ever gets handed to you, living God’s purpose for you doesn’t mean it will go smoothly, it means you have become a target and constantly bricks will be thrown at your purpose to restrain it from coming to life which is why prayer and meditation are the most important tools you need to live a true purposeful life, with this tool you can and will overcome every stumbling block ever laid in your path.
“This book of the law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it; for then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have success.” Joshua 1:8
Prayer And Meditation Works
There’s a reason these techniques have been used for millennia by spiritual leaders and everyday people who successfully live a purpose driven life. Both prayer and meditation allow you to tune out those distractions and listen to the direction God has given you. His still small voice gives you clarity of mind. Some call this their “inner voice” but for those of us who are filled with the Holy Spirit, we know this is the voice of Our Creator. The One who created us in our mother’s womb and holds our past, present, and future in His hands. His voice tells us what’s truly important and what direction we should go.
Prayer And Meditation Can Benefit Anyone
Are you ready to find your purpose through prayer and meditation? Give this a try.
Join our 30 Days to A Life With Purpose Free Challenge here:
Read the 30 Days to A Life With Purpose posts here:
- How to Align Your Purpose Through Prayer And Meditation
- Why You Should NOT Be The Focus of Your Life
- When You Live A Purpose Driven Life, Your Values Are Clear
- Why When You Live With Purpose You Stop Worrying
- 4 Reasons Living With Purpose Makes You A Kinder Person
- Why Money And Stuff Don’t Make You Happy
- Why Living With Purpose Is Good For Your Spiritual Health
- How to Start Taking Action And Live Your Purpose
- How to Build Purposeful And Meaningful Relationships
- 3 Huge Reasons Why You Should Be Traveling The World
- How To Never Stop Learning
- 3 Reasons You Need To Embrace Hobbies And Interests
- How Much Time Are You Spending On Facebook?
- Why I don’t waste time watching TV And You Shouldn’t Either
- Your Purpose Doesn’t Have To Be Huge To Make A Difference
- Why What You Do For A Living Matters
- The Connection Between Purpose and Happiness
- Four Questions To Help You Discover Your Purpose In Life
- How to Go From Existing To Truly Living Life
- 3 Steps To Help You Find Your Calling
- 5 Benefits of Finding Your Purpose
- 30 Days to Start Living with Purpose