Is it time for your kids to learn to read? Hooked on Phonics can help you!
I was so insecure when the time came for my kids to learn to read. I confess I was panickying and had no idea where to start.
English is not my first language. English is complicated. How am I going to teach my kids to read?
These questions haunted me for years until I found Hooked on Phonics Digital Learn to Read Program! Teaching my children phonics sounded intimidating to me. I shared about the importance of raising good readers here.
My son, who was 6, by that time, was struggling to put sounds together and read. He was discouraged and reluctant to even try it. Even though he was ready to start 1st grade, I was worried that because he still could not read well he was going to fall behind. I was very insecure about teaching him to read and the word phonics freighted me.
I began to search for reading apps to download on my iPad. A fun app always helps children to engage in learning easier I think. So I came across the Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read Digital Program! Halleluyah! Immediately, I saw how much my kids were engaged, not just my 6-year-old son but also my 4-year-old and my 2-year-old daughters too!
The Hooked on Phonics Digital Learn to Read Program is an award-winning program filled with videos, songs, and games to teach your children to read. The songs are fun and catchy, the stories are funny and easy enough to make any child fills he/she can read it. The program is very fun, engaging, easy to use, and very effective. Hooked On Phonics hooked my kids’ attention immediately!
READ ALSO – Why You Need To Invest In Raising Good Readers
What is Hooked On Phonics Learn To Read Digital Program?
Hooked on Phonics Digital Learn to Read Program is a great way to engage children in reading from Pre-K to 1st-grade level (and I heard 2nd grade is under development!).
- Hooked on Phonics Digital Learn to Read Program is a complete reading program divided into 24 Steps.
- In each step, your child will find:
- Fun music videos teach the sound of the letters (I warn you: it is impossible not to memorize all the songs.)
- Interactive games that will help your child to reinforce what they have learned and will also introduce new sounds and word families, so they can start building up words and read!
- The program includes:
- 12 steps designed for kindergarten reading level
- 12 steps designed for 1st-grade reading level
- 36 reading lessons
- Over 100 games and activities
- 28 music videos
- 72 e-books
You will never forget the first time you watch your child realizing he/she is reading! What a precious moment! I had tears in my eyes. Honestly! You might want to video while your child does his/her first Hooked on Phonics Digital Learn to Read Program lesson so you can capture that moment!
7 Reasons To Buy the Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read Digital Program:
- Access Hooked on Phonics anytime from any devices: tablets, smartphones and even from a desktop computer too! Everything is synchronized between your devices.
- Multisensorial program. Kids learn by watching (visual), listening (audio) and dragging letters around to build words and sentences (kinesthetic).
- Register up to 3 children. Their progress will save automatically.
- Kids receive trophies and rewards for their progress.
- Easy to navigate dashboard showing the child’s current step, achievements, and progress.
- Kids learn important phonics skills while having fun.
- At the end of each lesson, kids feel empowered and confident to read stories on their own.
I also found an amazing way to teach my kids Grammar! You can learn all about Grammar Galaxy here.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Do you want to teach your kids independence and responsibility?