Exploring Creation with Mathematics Basic Set – NEW for Spring 2020
Apologia is excited to introduce Apologia Math!
The homeschool math curriculum you use in the elementary grades will set the tone for your child’s math experience for years to come. Math is not a series of abstract symbols to be memorized but rather a communication tool to be mastered to discover the mysteries of Creation.
Hands-on activities, games, and projects using the provided activity sheets and everyday household products give your child tangible connections to the abstract concepts learned.
This prize pack includes winner’s choice of either the first grade or second grade Basic Set. The basic set includes the student All-In-One Student Worktext and the Teaching Guide & Answer Key.
Enter to Win This Giveaway!
Inside Apologia’s new homeschool math curriculum you’ll find:
- A rich introduction to elementary math, Level 1 mathematics covers addition, subtraction, place value, measurement, data and graphing, and basic geometry. Level 2 students advance to adding and subtracting 3-digit numbers, telling time, manipulating money, and learning more about measurement, data collection, and more detailed geometry, including 3D shapes.
- Seeing Our Creator devotionals at the beginning of each unit connect the math concepts your child will learn to God and His creation
- A suggested daily schedule, with thoughtful pacing through concepts that reflect a systematic progression from one skill to the next, is most important for eliminating frustration
- Plenty of skills practice , including fresh and exciting easy-to-set-up games to help ensure that your child is prepared for the next level of math concepts introduced.
- Hands-on activities, games, and projects using the provided activity sheets and everyday household products give your child tangible connections to the abstract concepts learned.
- Colorful and age-appropriate lesson layouts and page design make learning more inviting for your student.
- Options and suggestions for adjusting a lesson if your child is struggling or if your child is advancing quickly through the material are provided.
- Supply lists, answers to the problems, teaching tips, and suggestions for taking an activity further are also given.