This post contains affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post and/or earn a commission on products mentioned in this post.
Welcome to our first Homeschool Vlog News! I’m not sure if this will be the right name for it, but this is the name for now.
I’m super excited to deliver some weekly news via vlogging instead of the usual written email because I can show you all the good things instead of just writing about, like our new homeschool curriculum for 2019-2020!!!
You are going to hear all about our new homeschool curriculum and our homeschool routine in this video down below, plus a few VERY exciting announcements!
So don’t wait! Click to watch the video below. 🙂
Want to listen to our Homeschool Vlog instead? Click play below!
Before you continue to read, add your email to The Homeschool Sisterhood waitlist now!!
Homeschool Curriculum Mentioned In This Homeschool Vlog:
- Claritas Memory Work Cycle 2
- Sonlight Curriculum C – World History 2
- Apologia Science Zoology 2 and 3
- Science Sheperd Introductory Science
- Science in the Ancient World by Berean Builders
- You Could End Up In Timbuktu by Angel ODell
- Math Lessons for A Living Education
- Language Lessons for A Living Education
- IEW – Institute or Excellence in Writing
- Unit Studies by Amanda Bennett
- Mother Culture by Karen Andreola
- Laying Down The Rails by Simply Charlotte Mason
- Masterpiece Society
Grab My Ideal Week Schedule Template Here:
Sign Up Online Christian Marriage Communication Summit Now!
Unit Studies 40% Off until September 8th!
Calm the Chaos FREE Workshop – Sign Up Now!
Join Our Online Community on Facebook!
Check out our latest posts here:
- George Müller, A Man of Unshakable Faith & Radical Prayer Life.
- How to Set Up Your Charlotte Mason Daily Schedule
- Homeschool Vlog News – September 8, 2019.
- Our Charlotte Mason Homeschool Life in Puerto Rico
- 3 Quick Tips For A Restful Homeschooling Year
More Posts on Homeschool:
- How to Create The Best Homeschool Routine
- Why I Became An Unhurried Homeschooler, And Why You Should Do Too
- 6 Secrets To Having Your Best Homeschool Year
- 3 Easy Ways To Getting Back Into Your Homeschool Routine
- How to Organize Your Homeschool Curriculum
Enjoyed the Homeschool Vlog News?
I hope you loved our first Homeschool Vlog News!
Let me know down in the comments what do you think of getting a weekly video where I can show all the good stuff we’re using in our homeschool!
Teach your kids independence and responsibility at easy!
Ana is the unhurried homeschool mom of 3, wife, health coach, social media and online marketing strategist, and blogger. She loves to encourage, inspire and empower moms to go from stressed to blessed by providing them with the tips, strategies, and resources they need to succeed. Ana is the founder of They Call Me Blessed and the creator of 5 Days to Your Best Homeschool Years, Grow Your Blog Partying in 30 Days, and the Beyond Blessed Life Planners. She leads a vibrant online community for moms on Facebook and you can connect with her at www.facebook.com/theycallmeblessedblog.